CoD Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty Based Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to earn bucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VWS I2eAcTioNZz
Admin
VWS I2eAcTioNZz

how to earn bucks Empty
PostSubject: how to earn bucks   how to earn bucks EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:49 pm

you can earn them by just logging in and staying active

I'm Too LEGIT -100 GB:
Award info:
The 4th Highest medal in GoD. Awarded for dropping 100 kills or more during a GB or publics match. Reciepient of this award is entitled to a 1x payment of 100 GB.

I'm Legit - 50 GB:
Award info:
The Silver Star is the 5th highest medal that can be awarded in GoD. It is awarded for dropping 50 kills or more during a match on GB or in Publics. Reciepients of this award are entitled to a one time payment of 50 cg.

I'm a Pro :
Award info:
Awarded to GoD members that achieve 40 kills during a match on GB or publics. Must be verified with proof.

GS FREAK! :
Award info:
Awarded to GoD members that have achieved an XBL gamerscore of 15,000 or more.

GS PRO:
Award info:
Awarded to GoD members that achieve an XBL gamerscore of 10,000 or more.

Kill Whore - 50 GB:
Awarded by Clan Leader
Award info:
Awarded to GoD members that achieve 50,000 total kills on MW2 or Halo 3. Must be verified before ribbon is awarded. Reciepient is entitled to a 1x payent of 50 GB.

Insane Kill Whore - 75 GB:
Awarded by Clan Leader
Award info:
Awarded to GoD members that achieve 100,000 total kills on MW2 or Halo 3. Must be verified before ribbon is awarded.

Recruiting pro - 50 GB:
Awarded by Computer
Requirements:
Number of active recruits : 25
Award info:
Awarded to GoD members that recruit 25 or more members into GoD. Reciepient of this award is entitled to a 1x payment of 50 GB

Tournament Award :
Award info:
The tournament award is awarded to members of GoD that have won a tournament hosted by GoD.

Superior Tournament Award :
Awarded by Clan Leader
Award info:
This medal is awarded to members of GoD that have won a 2nd tournament hosted by GoD.

4 piece :
Awarded by Major
Award info:
Awarded to GoD members that achieve the Omnicide title on MW2 or Extermination on Halo 3. Must be verified with proof.

Spec Ops (Silver) - 25 GB:
Awarded by Commander
Award info:
Awarded to members that achieve 35 stars on MW2 Special Ops. Reciepient is entitled to a 1x payment of 25 GB.

Spec Ops Legend (Gold) - 50 GB:
Awarded by Commander
Award info:
Awarded to members that achieve 65 stars in MW2 Specops game mode. Reciepient of this award is entitled to a 1x payment of 50cg.

Ima Spammer :
Awarded by Clan Leader
Award info:
Handed out to GoD members that achieve a 500 post count. Reciepient is entitled to a 1x payment of 50cg.
Back to top Go down
VWS I2eAcTioNZz
Admin
VWS I2eAcTioNZz

how to earn bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to earn bucks   how to earn bucks EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:53 pm

prices will also very
Back to top Go down

how to earn bucks
Page 1 of 1